A downloadable game
UPDATE: Version 1.3 will be here soon, be patient!
UPDATE: Version 1.2 is here, with lots of small and big changes to improve the flow of the game!
(the videos contain footage from previous versions of the game)
A hostile machine species is threatening to exterminate all life in the galaxy.
The only hope lies upon the shoulders of the unsuspecting crew of the space ship 'The Herkulez', which is lacking a pilot.
Will you help them unravel the mystery behind the threat and bring back peace?
Test your skills by using only your mouse to steer the Herkulez through asteroid belts and battle fields!
Collect energy crystals, dodge bullets and shoot the bad guys!
- Intuitive and precise controls: mouse-only
- mouse wheel controls speed of vertical scrolling in some levels!
- story mode with 9 (+1) levels; unlimited tries per savepoint
- customize game mode: upgrade your ship as you see fit; upgrades and tries are limited by the amount of collected energy crystals
- arcade game mode: through the whole game without a click; tries limited to fixed number
- 3 extra challenges, one of them a multi-level maze
- 3 (+1) difficulty settings
- hidden levels, random boss encounters, hall of fame...
If you experience lags, try turning off VSYNC in settings!
Questions? Problems? Feedback? - taoth.committee[at]gmail.com